N95 Masks 20 PACK, NIOSH Approved SS9001V N95 Masks with Valves
NIOSH-approved N95 masks with valves in a pack of 20.
Our SS9001V N95 NIOSH certified particulate respirators are made of 3 layers of tough but flexible non-woven polypropylene fiber and electrostatic melt-blown fabric. They are protective, comfortable, and breathable.
The N95 mask with a valve can filter out 95% dust, mists, fumes, droplets, and a minimum size of .3 microns of particulates. The patented smile air valve provides more comfortable breathing resistance, maintains a good internal breathing environment, releases breathing heat, regulates the humidity in the mask, and reduces the feeling of stuffiness.
Our N95 mask is a round cone-shaped design. The soft nose clip can be adjusted appropriately according to the different faces to achieve a snug fit and perfectly prevent the invasion of dust and viruses. The elastic strings stretch around your head to hold the mask in place. High-tech ultrasonic dot head loops are a snug fit and not easy to break!
What is N95 Mask?
N stands for "Non-Oil" meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the N95 mask in the work environment.
95 is stands for masks that have a 95 percent filtration efficiency to filter out 95 percent of PM2.5, dust, and a minimum size of .3 microns of non-oily particles.
The SS9001V-N95 respirator mask is an American standard. According to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) definition, an N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- Model: SS9001V-N95
- Wearing Style: Headband
- With Valve: Yes
- Package: 20 pieces per box.
- Color: White
- Standard: NIOSH N95, TC-84A-8085. NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-8085. This number can be inquired on the NIOSH official website.
- Inhalation Resistance: Delta P (85LPM+1LPM):≤20mmH2O
- Exhalation Resistance: Delta P (85LPM+1LPM):≤25mmH2O
- Filtration Efficiency (Test Aerosol NaCl 2%): ≥95% for airborne particles of 0.3micron.
- Headband Pull Strength: 20N/10s
- Exhalation Valve Leakage Test: ≤30ml/min
- Exhalation Valve Weld Strength: 10N/10s
- Scope of Application: Anti-non-oily particles, the general environment, industrial sites.