SS6001V N95 Masks with Valves, 15 PACK NIOSH-approved N95 Respirators
If you want to buy breathable and protective NIOSH-approved N95 masks online for Delta Covid-19 prevention, the 15 PACKs of SS600V N95 masks with valves are your best choice.
Our N95 masks are NIOSH-approved and certified to filter out 95% of a minimum size of 0.3 microns of non-oil-based particles.
Each mask is equipped with 4 layers of filtration:
1. The first layer is the non-woven fiber layer for blocking dust, pollen .etc large particles.
2. The second layer is quality polyester which is breathable and can block large particles further.
3. The third layer is ultra-high grade electrostatic melt-blown polypropylene. It's the key of an N95 mask that can filter out a minimum size of 0.3 microns of non-oil-based particles.
4. The fourth layer is skin-friendly microfiber fabric that is skin-friendly, absorbs sweat and oil, keeps dry for a long time.
The nose clip can be adjusted appropriately according to the different faces to achieve a tight and secure seal, and perfectly prevent the invasion of dust and viruses. The welded headbands stretch around your head to hold the mask in place.
The patented smile air valve provides more comfortable breathing resistance, maintains a good internal breathing environment, releases breathing heat, regulates the humidity in the mask, and reduces the feeling of stuffiness.
All in all, our N95 masks with valves are lightweight, breathable, comfortable, and protective to wear during the Covid-19 pandemic period.
What is N95 Mask?
N stands for "Non-Oil" meaning that if no oil-based particulates are present, then you can use the N95 mask in the work environment.
95 is stands for masks that have a 95 percent filtration efficiency to filter out 95 percent of PM2.5, dust, and a minimum size of .3 microns of non-oil-based particles.
The SS600V N95 respirator mask is an American standard. According to U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) definition, an N95 respirator is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Note that the edges of the respirator are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
- Model: SS600V N95
- Wearing Style: Headband
- With Valve: Yes
- Package: 15 pieces per box.
- Color: White
- Standard: NIOSH N95, TC-84A-8127. NIOSH Approval Number: TC-84A-8127. This number can be inquired on the NIOSH official website.
- Inhalation Resistance: Delta P (85LPM+1LPM):≤20mmH2O
- Exhalation Resistance: Delta P (85LPM+1LPM):≤25mmH2O
- Filtration Efficiency (Test Aerosol NaCl 2%): ≥95% for airborne particles of 0.3micron.
- Headband Pull Strength: 20N/10s
- Exhalation Valve Leakage Test: ≤30ml/min
- Exhalation Valve Weld Strength: 10N/10s
- Scope of Application: Anti-non-oily particles, the general environment, industrial sites.