5-Ply Face Masks Disposable Surgical Face Masks 10 Packs Safty KN95
Why face masks can protect you from COVID-19?
KN95 respirator face masks are recommend for people for have close contact with coronaviruses patient to wear. You would feel a little difficult to break rather than comfortable when you wear one, if you don't find that way, they you probably wear it wrong.
When should I wear a N95?
1) When you are going to take after some one who have coronaviruses.
2) If you are working at the front line of fighting the virus, then you should wear one, because you might have relatively contact with people how have coronaviruses.
Can a KN95 face mask provide proper protection?
Yes, although different countries use different codes and numbers to name their respiratory face masks, The N95 is the USA standard, The KN95 is the China standard, FFP2 is the EU standard. They all can protect you from inhaling respiratory droplets, the 95 means that a KN95 has a 95 percent efficiency.
Can a KN95 face mask protect me from getting coronaviruses?
Wearing a face mask isn't enough, since coronaviruses can spread via several other ways, a face mask just provide you protection of not inhaling respiratory droplets from coronaviruses patient to reduce the chance of infections.
10 pcs KN95 respirator face masks with earloop. Lightweight, humidity-resistant, breathable and latex-free. Adjustable nose bridge and earloop construction provide a secure.
- 5 Layers Protection:This KN95 mask is made by 5 layers water-repellent non-woven fabric, soft and breathable, provides a effective protect.
- High Efficiency Filter:Kn95 mask is able to filter out 95% of particles as small as 0.3 microns from the air, which is effective to prevent the spread of Flu, swine flu and avian flu transmission from person to person.
- Apply:Filters non-toxic dust, pollen, flu, PM2.5, virus, smoke, debris. KN95 masks are ideal for commuters, shop workers, delivery drivers. Anyone who serves customers or travels on public transport.
- Filtering Rate: ≥95%
- Standard:GB2626-2006 KN95
Check the "How to put on, use, take off and dispose of a mask?" section on WHO's Q&A on coronaviruses page.