N95 Medical Protective Masks 50 PACK, Sterilization N95 Respirators
N95 medical protective masks in a pack of 50. The N95 masks with headloops are designed for adults, which all are sterilized by ethylene oxide and individually wrapped.
Our N95 mask has adjustable aluminum nose bridge, soft and stretchy headloops and adjustable silicone ring for a more snug fit.
This medical grade N95 mask is heat-sealed by non-woven fabric and N95 meltblown cloth, which can filter out 95% dust, pollen, droplets, virus .etc non-oily particles larger than 0.3 microns.
This N95 mask can be used in medical working environment.
- Wearing Style: Headband
- Material:The inner and outer layers are made of non-woven materials, and the middle layer is N95 filter cloth.
- Package: 50 pieces per box. Individually wrapped.
- Sterilization Method:Ethylene oxide sterilization.
- Standard:Meet the technical requirements of GB 19083-2010 medical protective masks.
- Scope of Application: In the medical working environment, filter particles in the air, block droplets, blood, body fluids, secretions, etc.
Enjoy healthy life with our medical N95 masks!
1. If you use our N95 mask, please note that under normal circumstances, the mask should be replaced every day.
2. In hospitals and wards, please replace your N95 mask every 6-8 hours.
3. If the N95 mask is damaged, wet or dirty, replace the N95 mask immediately.
4. Please use it as soon as possible after opening.